Your fridge is a necessity, but like many of our most common appliances, we don’t understand just how important they are until they’re in need of repair or replacement. N-TEX Service Company is here to help you get the most out of your refrigeration units, including standard refrigerators, wine cellars, cold storage units, box freezers, and ice machines.
Backed by years of experience helping clients throughout the Greater Fort Worth area, you can count on us to maintain, install, and repair your refrigerators and related appliances. Contact us
today for more information or to discuss your refrigeration needs.
Fridge is making a lot of noise
This is commonly due to three possible reasons:
- The loss of lubricant in the fan or coolant motors
- A loose fan blade
- The drip pan is too close to the compressor, causing vibrations
Fridge is too cold or not cold enough
First, check if the fridge's thermostat is properly set. If this simple adjustment doesn't solve the problem, the common reasons are:
- A clogged condenser coil
- An inefficient door seal
- A defective fan
If you hear a clicking sound before the condenser starts, the issue is likely with the start capacitor or the compressor itself.
Fridge is leaking
A leaky fridge is usually due to:
- A broken line leading to the water dispenser or ice maker
- The drain pan contains cracks or holes
- A clogged drain
N-TEX Service Company is your source for a full range of commercial refrigeration services and solutions. Whether you own a restaurant, hotel, hospital, or an office cafeteria, we can ensure that your refrigeration systems are always in top-working order at a reasonable price.
Business owners throughout the Fort Worth area count on us to install, repair, and maintain systems such as:
Walk-In Coolers and Freezers
– When you have a lot of perishable food that require precise temperature control and ample space for both storage and accessibility, you want a walk-in refrigerator or freezer.
Ice Machines and Commercial Ice Makers
– From chilling beverages to controlling the temperature on food displays, ice machines are convenient solutions that also allow for more room in the freezer.
Deli and Display Cases
– Do you serve great food at your location? Show it off! Deli and display cases keep your food at the right temperature while allowing it to be close at hand and readily available.
– These units aren’t just for bars, they’re great for all types of serving areas. Under-bar refrigeration provides cool convenience where you need it the most.
Display Merchandisers – Lessen your staff’s workload by allowing your customers to get their cold food and drinks themselves.
- For your computer servers to work at optimal levels, they need to be kept cool. This can be difficult since servers are running constantly and produce large amounts of heat and energy. Having a temperature-controlled server room provides an optimal environment for your machines and will increase the longevity of your servers.
Medical Refrigeration – This is one of the most important uses for preservation technology. A properly-functioning medical refrigeration unit can mean the difference between life and death. Trust the experts at N-TEX Service Company to ensure your units are installed and maintained with the utmost care and precision.
Call N-TEX Service Company at 817-429-0355 for more information or to schedule a service. Our dedicated technicians are ready to help your business in any way we can.